what schould i do

k well i have a 17 month old and still havent lost 20 lb of the baby weight. but we are going 2 stat tryin for number 2 in about 3 months when we get movedinto are new house well i odnt know if i schould work my butt off for 3 months get all skinny again just to get preggers all over again. but with remmi i gained 50 lb and if i do that again i will b over 200 lb and i think that will just b 2 hard 2 lose. but i know most people at leat with my family gain less and less each pregnancy. so i am asking other moms schould i work my ass off to lose the 20 lb or not worrie 2 much about it...
keep in minde that losing weight for me is verry hard. working out 6 days a week adn dieting and i only lost 20 in 6 months...

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You really need to talk to your doctor. Remember, that both obesity & extreme diet & exercise can make it difficult to conceive. I would think that a moderate diet & exercise routine would be best. If you lose weight, fine, but your goal should be getting healthy for this new conception & pregnancy. As far as weight gain in pregnancy, I gained 32 pounds with #1, 18 pounds with #2, and over 35 pounds with #3 (at that point, I stopped looking at the scale, but it was probably closer to 50). To me, the order of pregnancies didn't matter, they were all different & I carried them all differently & gained weight differently. You don't know how it will be for you, even if your family has a certain trend. Good luck!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Its really your decision. If it were me I would eat healthy and do moderate exercise to lose at least some of the weight before getting pregnant again. Be as healthy as you can be. Don't starve yourself and don't crash diet. Just do it in a healthy way.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would try to lose some weight before you get pregnant with # 2. I have 3 and after each baby the weight is harder to get off.
    iluvmygirls

Answer by iluvmygirls at 1:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• being over weight wont stop u from conceiving i am over weight and i am now 7 weeks pregnant so good luck and no there is no need to loose the weight before becoming pregnant again good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i would try to lose some. just try to eat healthier and go for more walks. if you lose it you lose it, if not you will always have time after #2 is born. g/l
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• ya i walk about a mile or 2 everyday and eat really healthy steemed veggies evernight and usualy some typ of riled meat and a rice or something for dinner and a salad or sandwish for lunch. so i dunno . ugh
    Remmismommy

Answer by Remmismommy at 6:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009