How do I get oil stains off of baby skin?

My 9 month dd found my dh's bike today (which we keep in the kitchen behind the table) and got lots of black oil from the chain all over her hands. I have wiped her with baby wipes and washed her off with baby soap, but there's still some left. Usually my dh uses that orange cleaner for himself, but that's too harsh for her skin. Any other ideas?

Please don't bash, she was playing with it for less than 2 minutes before I noticed her. Usually when she's under the table she plays with her diaper wipe box because she likes the baby on the front of it. I'm not the first mom to not keep my eyes glued on my baby 24/7.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would use olive oil and a washcloth

Answer by rkoloms at 12:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Agree with rkoloms. You can also try baby oil.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Use a rag instead of a washcloth.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009