are you taking your toddler to see fireworks?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes - he loved the show last year
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• we have a bbq party and do our own and yes he loves it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes! This will be the first year we are both off on the 4th of July!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• YUP!! My 5yr old and 3 yr old loved it last year, my 1 yr old is old enough this year to enjoy it!! We cant wait!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No. We were going to...but there was a festival in our town and they had a display to celebrate the end of it.....he screamed and screamed! So we're going to start off with the smaller stuff this year and hopefully take him next year.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• yup i took my now 2 year old to the fireworks when she was three weeks old lol she slept through the whole thing..
    Sephy333

Answer by Sephy333 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No. My son is startled by loud noises.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• We don't have to go anywhere to see fireworks. Despite the fact that they are illegal here everyone and their brother lights them off. We just have to sit on our front porch and watch (look in any direction and you will see some). Last year we went for a walk and found a block party a block away from us and they put on what can only be described as a professional show. We were like 30 feet away from where they were lighting them. It was the most amazing thing we had ever seen. The kids loved it including my then 2yo daughter. She oohed and ahhed and clapped until she fell asleep, lol. I hope they go all out again this year. It was spectacular.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, we have taken them every year and the LOVE it!
    gkm15099

Answer by gkm15099 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My kids have enjoyed fireworks since they were born. We take them every year, and they love it. There have only been a few years when we didn't go to the big fireworks display wherever we were living at the time.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009