Does anyone buy Sundays papers that dont sell in stores and such ( for coupons)

I was wondering what or maybe who I would need to request when calling the newspaper office for something like this?? I heard of people doing this but dont know the proper step in going about this?

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 12:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• Boy never thought about it! That would be wonderful! I bet you could possibly look up your local NP on-line and just contact their "contact" person and they coud direct you to the best person to talk to. I think that I will do that this morning! Keep me updated if you get anywhere. i would like to know!
    TurtleTreasure

Answer by TurtleTreasure at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i work for a newspaper and I know that at least our office doesnt sell them at discounts. they are just the same price as normal. you could always ask though. other ones might be different. good luck!
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2009