How often do you shop for yourself?

How often do you buy yourself shoes, clothes, accessories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hardly ever - im always buying my kids clothes & toys
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• you mean they still make these things ???
    hardley ever.. and if i do its my fam buying them and not me for myself.... but with loosing weight im going to have to buy new clothes for fall/ winter.. but i always jsut buy the basice... 1 paid jeans undies 2 bras and maybe 5 shirts... since im a SAHM mom i dont need tons of clothes
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Only when I need them or my husband complains that I wear the same clothes all the time! LOL I actually just bought 5 new tshirts this summer ($3 a piece at Walmart), last year I bought myself 2 (for the same price). I just bought 2 bras too, my mom usually gets them for me but I couldn't wait I was down to 2. I feel horrible for spending the money too, I would have rather saved the money or bought something for my son with it.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• for me never...but my daughter has the best clothes my husband is alsways yelling at me to buy some clothes but i would rather have her look good.i know you dont have to say it....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Pretty much never. I have always been a thrifty girl. My husband loves to brag to his friends, that when I do go shopping I never spend a lot of money but come home with bags full of stuff. I have 1 weakness though. Face cleaners, anti aging moisturizers, things like that. Because I will not grow old gracefully, I will fight it like hell all the way!!!LOL
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Every time the season changes I add clothes to my wardrobe, and shoes too..
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Usually I'll buy clothes with birthday or Christmas money and then sometimes I'll get a few things at the beginning of summer. I'm pregnant right now, so I have bought some new maternity clothes recently. I buy new shoes when when the old ones start to get worn out. Or I accidently leave them on the trunk of my car...LOL! I did that once. I really liked that pair of shoes, too.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• A lot. Way more than I should, LOL.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009