i think i am!!! AGAIN!!!! YEAH!!!

i don't want to get my hopes up but, i am a little late on my period, i am having some cramps, bloating, and back pain. the same thing that happened when i had my first. i took a test and it came out neg. but i think that it may be too early. what do you think? i think i am about 3 weeks.
posting anom. because i don't want to genks myself!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its possible! most home pregnancy test don't show up at only 3 weeks. if you don't get your period in the next 2 weeks and you take another test and it still comes up negative, i would suggest making an appointment with your doctor and getting some blood work done.
    congrats if you are, and good luck! =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If you're LATE then a home pregnancy test should show up. Good luck mama! I hope you get the outcome you want :)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My doctor always told me that there was no such thing as a false positive with the home tests, but there was such thing as a false negative!!! Good Luck!!!!!
    MommyJenof7

Answer by MommyJenof7 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If you're LATE then a home pregnancy test should show up

Not necessarily . She could've ovulated later than she thought, making her earlier in the pregnancy. Op, do you chart your cycles?
    Anonymous

• yes and from what i calculated i should be about 3 weeks
    Anonymous

• do a home preg test. if it shows up neg wait a week and take another one. if you don't want to wait make an apt with your dr for some blood work. g/l
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009