Is your Wal Mart trashy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate Wally World. I will not step foot in that store!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No. Mine is pretty nice.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, it is really trashy and depressing. There is horrible flourescent lighting and people are always cussing out their kids. Every time I go I tell myself I"m never going again. There's a Target around the corner, I much prefer that.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You mean the Wal-Mart itself, or a lot of the people there?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have never been in a Wal-mart that wasn't crawling with trash.
    Anonymous

• Mine is nice, but that is the only affordable store in town. It is the only clothing store in town that sells baby clothes. I hate it, but I don't have the enegry to drive 30 minutes to go to another store. Even our Save-A-Lot is more than expensive than Wal Mart.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• The one by my house is nice and its a good thing because i live in a small town and thats just about all we got here lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• yes
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• we have 2 superwalmarts here.the older one is always nasty and smelly but the newer one is pretty nice and luckily its the one closest to my house lol..
    Sephy333

Answer by Sephy333 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• There are some local walmarts that I won't step foot in, because they're trashy - the employees are rude, and the stores are a mess! There are others though, that if it weren't for the sign, I wouldn't know it was walmart in comparison to the first set I mentioned. They're always clean, the employees are friendly.

The biggest thing I've noticed is that the messy stores have more asshole customers, and the clean stores have nicer ones.
    Anonymous