naughty by nature....

i was reading in the "just for fun category"about woman twisting the words around of questions.well this happens out side of the computer also.she was bagged by her husband ...something i sapposidly (sp) said.anyway.do you think woman just like drama.talking about others behind there back.bad mouthing other woman,and so on...do you think we are all just naughty by nature>cause face it we all do it at some time?

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not all woman are naughty by nature, thats for sure. but i know what you mean, i have several friends that claim they "hate" drama but yet they're always calling me trying to talk about someone/something and i'm just like "ok i DON'T care!" it gets really annoying.. all i care about is taking care of my family and living MY life. i don't care about anything else!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I total agree with your answer. EVERYONE I know is like that and I'm sick of it! Everytime I turn around it's like I'm getting a phone call going OMG did you know.... and it's just like , "your point!". Frig it's a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Basically I just stick it out with my hubby cause I'm sick of peoples crap.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I posted that question but I was never bagged by my husband.
    Anonymous

• ya i also try to stay out of it.its one of those live and learn things...but you know when you answer the phone and a person starts out by saying one thing you know they want to talk about another.thats where i think this friend doesnt talk to me any more cause i wouldnt bad mouth this lady cause she is also my friend and she just wanted me for a sounding board...oh well live and learn...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• anom 1238.....no this happened off the computer in our neighborhood...i said something and this person twisted the words completely around and her husband found out cause she told her husband i was lying but hahahahaha i wasnt she was...karma...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I do my best to avoid troublemakers.... some of us desire a peaceful and loving world!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 1:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009