Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

marrige councling

I am going to do the marrige councling, where do i go to do it though someone said you can do it threw the miltary who do you talk to about that? please let me know

Answer Question

Asked by Jaydensmommy127 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I think its on Base, not sure, heres a web site I found that may help:,13319,FL_marriage_123004,00.html

    Answer by angieluv at 12:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Awesome! I don't know what base you live on or near, but go to the home website of your base and there should be links to Family Resources or Family Services or Family Life Consultants or the F/MWR section. Those should all provide links for family assistance. They can direct you from there. Good Luck!!

    Answer by CoolGirlChris at 2:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Please learn how to spell.Marriage and counseling are spelled wrong.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.