marrige councling

I am going to do the marrige councling, where do i go to do it though someone said you can do it threw the miltary who do you talk to about that? please let me know

Jaydensmommy127

Asked by Jaydensmommy127 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I think its on Base, not sure, heres a web site I found that may help: http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,FL_marriage_123004,00.html
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Awesome! I don't know what base you live on or near, but go to the home website of your base and there should be links to Family Resources or Family Services or Family Life Consultants or the F/MWR section. Those should all provide links for family assistance. They can direct you from there. Good Luck!!
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 2:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Please learn how to spell.Marriage and counseling are spelled wrong.
    Anonymous