What handy uses have you found for your baby's diaper wipes?

Since my daughter was born seven months ago, I have disovered several uses (aside from the obvious, intended use) for her diaper wipes. Everything from dusting to wiping off the dog's muddy feet!

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wipes are one of the greatest things invented, EVER. They clean off crayon from walls, tables and floors. I use them to wipe of my kids shoes. My DS got finger paint on my hasik, and the wipes cleaned it off. They are great.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• wipes clean everything we use them when we are working on the car.they get grease off of hands better then anything else lol..
    Sephy333

Answer by Sephy333 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• They're handing for spills on clothes, in the car, and on the carpet. Also good for after the gym. They do work for dusting too.
    Anonymous

• Yes, spots on the carpet and your shoes
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• great to clean feet if they are dirty before kids (or me) get in bed...like after wearing flip flops or whatever
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i sue them to take off my make up, clean sticky spills off the hard wood floors, cleaning the inside of the car, spots on clothes when we are away from home, clean carts and tablkes and highchairs when out..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol....I thought I was the only one who used them to clean my feet before bed!
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Carpet stains! I can't believe how well baby wipes work for cleaning up spots off the carpet....discovered this by accident one day and now it's all I use for spot-cleaning!
    TristansMom440

Answer by TristansMom440 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• We use our wipes for so many things!
    Our baby wipes are homemade.. cloth wipes with a gentle solution!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 1:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• One of the best inventions of all time! We use them for everything! My car always has a box of them for any reason you can think of. Now if they could only make them so they can be recycled they would be perfect!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009