This really ANNOYS the **** out of me!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, alot of women on CM come here for advice on their marriage, like should I leave? Is he cheating? Is he worth it? ect ect. I see A LOT of women say something like, "he dont deserve you or your child" (I understand if its an abusive relationship) but if it is just a relationship that cant be fixed, because the couples dont get along....Just because you cant stay married or with your SO dont mean you should take the child away from him!!!!!!!!!! Just because hes not a great husband dont mean he dosent deserve to be a father to his child!!!!!!! Why do you women (some of you) give that advice?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Because a lot of women find it easier to just tell them to leave. It's the easy answer. They don't want to say: Well try and work it out, because that takes effort, and people don't want to do that now a days. We ALL go through trying times in our relationship, but just because we mess up, or our husbands mess up, doesn't mean that the answer is to run out the door. The easy answer is to leave, the hard answer is to try and make it work. Plus, I think it's easier to sit behind a screen and tell them to leave. Sure, it's not their life, so what's it matter anyway?
    Anonymous

• I agree, I am a strong supporter for fathers rights, unless there is abuse.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Because they are not in the actual situation so they assume the worst or take the posters word for everything they say. thats why i try to put an answer for what they post and then clarafiy that i dotn know the exact situation so my opinion might not be the best.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 12:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• OP~ I wonder if any of these women take the advice to leave...thats one thing, but I wonder if any of them take their poor kids away from their dad just because they want to be "in control" and bendictive.
    Anonymous

• Good question. It goes with divorce, people are too fast to say "JUST LEAVE" like running away from your problems is going to help? Divorces are being handed out like candy these days and its really sad. My husband and I have had a lot of problems but we have been married for almost 6 years because we WORKED through our problems. People amuse me thinking they can just run from thier problems.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i COMPLETELY agree with you! it really bothers me too.. not just on here but i have a similar situation in my family right now.. my hubby's brother's ex just had their baby and she WILL NOT let him see the baby, he is going through domestic relations right now to get a paternity test and all that good stuff but still.. they broke up because they just had issues getting along, they just weren't compatible with anything. but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to see his son! it really pisses me off!!!
    Anonymous

• i so agree with angieluv, marriage is supposed to be forever.. you don't just stand up there and say your vows for nothing. a lot of people don't realize that. no one wants to take the time to make things work nowadays. as soon as one thing bad happens its like "ok lets go get the divorce papers and tear apart our family!" i understand if its something like physical abuse or molestation to your children but other than that, you got married for a reason, so get some help and try to pull through things!
    Anonymous

• These women (in some cases) are depriving their children from having possibly a great fatehr
    Anonymous

• Idef believe in fighting for a marriage but i do believe sadly it can get to point where the only thing to do is walk away... is there is abuse... if a man keeps cheating & doesn't care .. . .but i def believe in trying to work through things & fighting. I DO believe marriage is meant to be forever. .. but at the same time I would NEVER expect someone to stay in an abusive relationship (any kind of abuse)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If you are saying stay married because of the children..
    I would say you are nuts..

I too believe in marriage BUT I would not believe in a marriage that consists of
    Lies and Betrayal...

One party may cherrish their vows but if the other party does not you have nothing..

It takes two people working together as a team to make a marriage work.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009