How many times have you left a store leaving your items behind because there wasn't a CASHIER in sight?

How long before you lose your patience when waiting on line?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have done that a couple of times, and all the times are at WalMart. That place just pisses me off sometimes. I mean WHY do the have like 40 registers when they never open more that 5 at a time? My husband and I had to go there on Christmas Eve last year to get batteries for some toys. The place was absolutely packed, and there was exactly 4 registers open. Who does that?? Oh and the check yourself out registers were closed.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've done it once or twice. I'd only wait about 5 minutes. There's usually a bell on the counter at smaller or not so busy stores.
    Anonymous

• Never.
    I lose my patience waiting in line but I usually never leave because I need everything I'm buying. My husband, on the other hand, is very impatient and would leave in a heartbeat!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Never... I've never not seen a cashier anywhere... Maybe you should start shopping in bigger places.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I agree with Sabrina. I've never had that happen.
    Anonymous

• Never. It's never happened to me where I couldn't find a cashier lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have never had this happen before. No cashier in sight? That is a shame!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 1:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Never however, I have often pondered how many days if not weeks of my life I have wasted waiting in line at Walmart. Due to the fact that I am one of about 700 customers, in one of two lanes open, one of which has been abandoned by the cashier to go in search of a price for yet another unpriced item! Last Christmas they had a comercial boasting that during the season, they have even more lanes open...never happened! 2,000 customers and 2 lanes open. I am begining to think that although Kroger is a bit higher in price, it is well worth the money if it gets me out of the store before my next birthday!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009