What time does your infant go to sleep.

My 4 mos. old goes to sleep every night at 7:00pm. What time does yours go to sleep? How can you tell if they're going to sleep too early? Mine still wakes every 3 hrs, more if she's sick (like last night). Could it be she's going down too early? She seems pretty tired by that time and always wants to sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 11 months old now, but he's been going to bed at 7 PM since he was born (or at least I've been trying to put him to bed at that time!).
    cramer_mommy88

Answer by cramer_mommy88 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I try to keep my 3 month old up in the evening so she will go to sleep early, but I just can't get her to go down for the night any earlier than 9. By 10 is her usual. If she does go to sleep earlier than that it's only for 30-40 minutes and then she wakes up on her own. We try to play with her to keep her up, but sometimes she falls asleep while we are playing with her. Do you breastfeed? Maybe she needs to nurse for longer? I don't think 7 is to early for bed.
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My daughter is 4 months...(will be 5 month this up coming saturday,yay) ...she goes down between 9-10 pm and sleeps all the way thru till about 7 a.m. is awake 2 hours,takes a nap and goes like that the rest of the day, every 2 hours she gets tired.She only has one nap that is long,like 1-2 hours (usually that 1st morning nap) then the others are at most 30 minutes.Weird, but it works for her,lol.I just follow her cues and go with it.Now I think I have her routine down pretty well.
    When my son was a baby, I had to go to work so I put him down at 7 p.m. because I had to wake him up early in the morning.Have you tried giving your baby some rice cereal during the day to fill her tummy up a little bit, I guess that one sign that they are ready to begin eating cereal is that they don't sleep through the night.
    Hope she feels better soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My son is 10 months old and has been going to bed at 6:30-7:00 since he was 4 months old. He sleeps until 6-6:30 a.m.
    Anonymous

• my son went to sleep at 11-12 pm until he was about 8 months old. he's 11 1/2 months now and goes to sleep between 7-8pm.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• 7pm he is a year old
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 2:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My 4 month old goes to sleep between 8-9pm every night.
    Mommy2Ava3509

Answer by Mommy2Ava3509 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009