have you ever done osmething homosexual..if so do you feel damned

im just curious. this is spawned from a relationships quesiton. ever sleep with a woman? if so, did you feel like you sinned after? do you regret it? do you really care?lol

ok so ill be open here. i have slept with a woman. im happily married now , hav been for years and i wouldnt cheat on him so no more chica's but in the past, yep i did. i personally dont think homosexual's are evil or sinful so to me, it didnt bother me.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• NEVER HAVE OR HAD ANY INCLINATION THAT WAY, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY OF THEM AS EVIL OR SINFUL, AND IT ISN'T JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A GAY DAUGHTER, I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THIS WAY.

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• if my daughter was lesbian i wouldnt care. as long as she is happy and her mate treats her good. but they will have to adopt cause i want grandkids haha
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Years back, I discovered I loved one of my best friends. She and I get along on so many levels that it did eventually manifest as a physical attraction. Yes, we did something about it. We discovered later that as good as it was, we still felt more attracted to men and didn't feel we'd be completely happy in a monogamous lesbian relationship together. It didn't hurt our friendship at all. We're both in relationships with men now and we sit and gab about them quite often. While I do have a strong moral code, I don't believe in Hell or sin and I don't believe homosexuality is wrong.
    Anonymous

• Yes i have slept with another woman. Yes i would LOVE to do it again. but i am happily married now so that is not likely to happen. But i am bi-sexual. DH and i get a kick out of checking out girls together. lol
    And no. I never really even considered the idea that it was "sinful" until i met others that that told me i was going to hell for other reasons.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have to a small extent (not sure how to word that, some "quasi-sexual activities" with women). I don't consider it homosexual, because I believe that is the extreme end of a sexual spectrum. I certainly have never felt I did anything wrong or "dirty" or anything like that (and I don't believe in "sin"), I have never regretted it, in any way.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• MOKI1984, MY DAUGHTER IS LOOKING INTO SPERM BANKS, AND ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION, I WANT GRAND KIDS TOO!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No, I've never been drawn to women in a sexual way. I don't in any way think it's wrong or sinful though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have kissed women, and I do have a small attraction to the female body. Although, that being said, I am not attracted to women sexually.

I don't feel that anything I have done in the past in that regard is sinful, nor do I feel guilty for it in any way.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've been with almost as many women as I have men. I'm Bi and proud. I don't feel there is anything wrong with it! I just wish I could interest my DH is other women...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• if i wanted a 3sum the hubby would do it..most men would lol. but i dont share......i would want to kick her ass. so no more women for me
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009