• In the Spotlight:

When did baby sleep for 6 or more hours in a row?

My 4 mos. old is still up every 3 hrs. to feed (more if she's sick like last night). I know her sleeping through the night could still be a long way off. When will it happen? Ugh, I'm so tired. I work full-time and some nights I feel like I'm up all night and then have to turn around and go to work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son started to around 8 or 9 months old. He would only sleep for four hours at night. I was so excited the first night of full sleep. I forgot how good it felt :).
    Anonymous

• Ugh Im in the exact same boat!! I think my little one wakes up out of habbit now though, It can be rough.
    Katie0224

Answer by Katie0224 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Like 2 months but it wasn't ever MORE than 6 hours at that point. He started sleeping 8+ hours around 7-8 months.
    Anonymous

• 6 weeks, 8 weeks and 14 weeks. They went down around 9 or 9:30 and were up around 5-6am.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my daughter did at 3 weeks old, my son at 10 1/2 months.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my dd has been since about 4 and half months. she was into the routine of sleeping from 6 am to 11 pm.......and there was nothing i could do to keep her up....she would wanna be awake from 11 pm - 6 am.....straight!! it was horrible. then, i was talking to my dh, saying how nice it would be for her to sleep the other way......and what do you know....the next night she went to sleep for what i thought may have been a quick nap at 10 pm.....and slept until 9 the next morning. And has been since that night. aside from the occ. teething pain.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my son is up to 7 hrs, fallin asleep between 10-11 n sleepin til 5-6 to eat then back 2 sleep til 9-10 and he is not even 2 months yet. guess it just depends on the baby, but i feel your pain before this he was up like every 2 hours which drove me nuts! Good luck
    misssababe1128

Answer by misssababe1128 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009