Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am i wrong for thinking about this?

My husband hurts my feelings all the time and barely has sex with me anymore. Ive been thinking about this for awhile but would it be wrong to find a women to flirt with my husband to see if he would cheat?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (11)
  • Yes that is wrong. Why don't you flirt with him?

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Only ask questions that you want answer to. If he does.. how would you handle it? And if he doesn't, and then finds out you set it up, how would he react? This sounds like asking for trouble IMO.

    Answer by Emuu at 1:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • I think It would be wrong, even though I have thought it myself. I have been married since Christmas day of 2008 and he shows little to no interest in any sexual activity. He blames it on 4 hernia surgeries but.... I still wonder.... Sex before we were married was much more often and fun. hmmmm, I wonder...

    Answer by MommyJenof7 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • yeah.... don't do that! Work on your marriage, not against it!

    Answer by drowninginboys at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • LOL Probably, but I'd do it. As long as you know what you will do if something happens. You can't do that and then just expect to argue with him about it. If you tell him or if he finds out he is going to be mad so you better be prepared to seperate or divorce. You have to be sure about how you feel.

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • yes

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • a man did this to his fiancee on cheaters......

    she found out and threw his rin gat him and left. she wasnt doing anything wrong, was just overworked and was innocent. and he lost his fiancee overit

    Answer by moki1984 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Yes, that would be wrong. Tricking, deceiving, and not trusting your dh is not a good way to improve your marriage. Try doing random nice things for him, be the bigger person - work to make your marriage better and maybe he'll follow suit.

    Answer by goldenfox at 1:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Yes. One might consider that "entrapment." You wouldn't hand a beer to an alcoholic, would you? So why would you ask a woman to help you lure your husband into an adulterous affair? Do you see how ludicrous that sounds. Emuu is right. What if he did cheat? Then what. It would be your fault. You need to find out why he mistreats you. Find out what's going on with your relationship and fix it. Seek counseling.

    Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • No, that's entirely passive agressive and will only cause more problems. Instead of trying to be a sneaky bitch about it, why not confront him and tell him that you're not happy and it's time to either work this out and move on.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.