HE iS means?

My neighbor has grafftited this STUPID word everywhere on our sidewalks,it just says'HE iS' nothing else.What do you THINK it means?Here are your choices: He's a great lover,he's powerful or yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm gonna call "Troll" on this one. If you're not a troll, then it's just graffiti with no deeper meaning other than teenage immaturity.
    Anonymous

• Why are those our choices?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Who said what in the where now? Does any of this make sense to anyone else?
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 1:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Well I figure it's a teenage girl who's in love with her boyfriend and she wants the whole world to know HEiS a great lover[that's how it's worded on the sidewalk].Some other person made a light sketch of a p in the h and added a n after the e,so they have that on their minds..
    Anonymous

• I would guess it's a religious thing. You know, like GOD IS...powerful, good, he exists, etc. In the Bible Jesus says "I am", so some people say "he is" along the same lines.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 1:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would not take those as my choices. I remember the quote "I think; therefore I am". I would take it to mean he exists. Simple as that. Many men think that because "he is" then he matters in life, in love, in everything. As for graffiti, he IS stupid and destructive. If it's not in chaulk then call the police. He's defacing public property

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009