dont know what i should do

i had sex last night and about 2 hrs later i got up to go pee and when i wiped there was blood. i called L&D and they told me as long as there is not enough to get on my underwear and i am not haveing frequest contractions then i should be fine. well my husband works about 45 minutes away and i am having contractions about an hour apart. should i call him and go in or should i wait until i get closer contractions? i am 31 weeks. i dont want to call him home for nothing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd call your husband. But first I'd call ur doctor and/or L&D.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Maybe just call him to let him know what is going on. My husband works an hour away, I know how it is trying to decide what the best thing is to do. I usually just let him know what is up though and he can decide.
    Anonymous

• I would probably go in - better safe than sorry. I know after I have sex, I have cramps and feel uncomfortable for the next day (I'm 25 weeks), so it may be nothing...but for your peace of mind I'd get it checked out.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 1:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Go with your instinct. usually what feels right is and there is never being to cautious when it comes to you and your baby.
    poptart_18630

Answer by poptart_18630 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009