The First Day of my last period was April 26 I havent had one since today I started spotting has this happend to any one else?

The first day of my last period was April 26 I havent had one at all since. Yesterday I had minor cramps but nothing like usual today I started spotting first it was pink but now its brownish and the spotting is light its nothing like my period. Whats wrong with me? Has this happend to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• i went to the dr because i hadnt had a period in over 4 mo. they found out my hormones were all out of wack. i had 2 cysts on my left ovarie, & my uterous had shifted sideways...so i am now taking bc pills to reg my hormones & shrink the cysts. my uterous is useless anyways considering i had a tubal after my last baby. i would go get checked if i were you just to make sure...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009