How much calories show i being burning every day?

I am 205lbs and 5'3" i am trying to losse 50lbs. i gain like 35lbs since i got on the depo shot 7 months ago and i wanted to get back down to my weight before i had my son. i been working out and eatting healthy and have not lost any weight i think it may be because i am not burning more calories then i am eatting i eat 1100 10 1250 calories a day. so how much should i burn??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You should burn more calories then you take in in order to lose weight. So if you consume 1100, you need to burn about 1200.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Diets are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009