• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever fantasized of having sex with a women?

I am not gay not at all, but I sometimes find myself fantasizing about doing it with a women. So have you ever fantazised about doing it with women or actually done it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not gay either. i'm bi. Lol
    and yes, i fantasize about hooking up with another woman.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Back in the day I had this really hot best friend and yes I sometimes wondered about hooking up with her.. well when we were out and drinking one night I told her and she actually told me the same about me LOL.. so we kissed in the bar but well it wasn't for neither of us haha..the guys around us got a kick out of it though lol
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Lol, I used to write lesbian erotica back in high school. One day I got caught smoking within 100 yards of school campus. When my friend and I were brought in to the office my bag was searched and they found my composition book. I still remember, it was a round table of adults passing that "smut" around, all looking astounded. It was a small school in a backwoods neighborhood so I was suspended for a week. Embarassing at the time, but sure is a good memory.
    Anonymous

• i had a threesome with an older married couple when i was 18... my only real experience with a girl. it was fun.
    i've made out with one of my friends while in a bar went home with a hickey on my chest and my bf got pissed, he was still a little upset when i told him who did it but not as bad as when he thought it was a boy.
    a lot of my friend's have said if they were going to do any lesbian stuff they would want it to be with me. and im not even bi or lesbian. but because they are comfortable with me.
    i do have dreams or thoughts of wanting to just make out or have a little fun with a woman. i love boobs.. my boobs turn me on!! HAHA and i liked going down on a woman, i liked them going down on me too...and my SO doesn't do that :( boohoo
    Anonymous

• I have seen some girl on girl porn which has turned me on but that's about it. I think I would be grossed out if I kissed a girl - even if we were both drunk as hell. My lady business perfers another man's buisness.
    Anonymous