Rules

I know there are certain rules on cafemom, like you can't use the site to advertise your business, even though some moms do. Is there also a rule about shoving your religious beliefs down the throat of moms every time you answer a question? Like bible verses etc. I noticed one mom doing this a lot. It is great that she is happy in her Christianity! I am Christian too, but I do not think it is cool to drag my religious beliefs into every answer I give. Maybe some moms find it offensive. Is there a rule against this? I think things like that should be left in the religious section, but hey that's just me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• way to many of the moms here want to shove all of their ways down everyone elses throat. religion, BFing, abortion, gay rights, circumsision, discipline methods, you name it. Most of the moms here have their own opinions on those issues and those are the only correct opinions that we all have to follow or get bashed if we do not agree with exactly, lol
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 2:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009