TTC question

We are starting to TTC again last time it took 10 months to conceive so I started B6 to help lenghten my luteal phase alittle since mines normally 9 days. But ever since I started it my BBT are way low compared to my normal.basically where they are when I dip before Oing and none of the OPKs have shown a surge. Its CD 19 now! Would the pills cause the temps and no o?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i have never heard of that happening... idk
    its possible you just didn't have ovulation, was it only this month?
    see how it goes next month i guess
    sorry not very helpful
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• It would have been this month only. I started the B6 on my 5th CD and my temps dropped everyday after that. Last night I didn't take it and my temp was up slightly but still low for me. I haven't seen any signs of ovulation but on CD13 which could have happened but my temps are to low to incubate currently. I think I'm going to stop the B6 and see how my temps go and chart like normal.
    hoffmanjam

Answer by hoffmanjam at 6:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• try that.
    i have pcos and my temps havent gone up at all, well once or twice a month i get one spike of 98.** other than that they stay around 97.4/.5/.7
    i havent ovulated at all since my loss in feb.... sucks!
    its really irritating
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry for your loss.

My temps are normal 96.8 to 97.2 after I O they are 97.6 and above. With the B6 its been 96.2 to 96.7 its weird. Maybe its cause I'm just doing B6 not the B complex?! I don't know. I know I have o'd the other months or so my charting shows but this month I haven't and the only difference is the vit.
    hoffmanjam

Answer by hoffmanjam at 6:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009