Would you do your neighboor?

I have a few neiboors.. while I wouldn't do, not even in the dark, my next door neighboor I would defenitly do my neighboor across the street lol.. if I weren't married of course!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO.
    Anonymous

• OOOO i had a hottie neighbor and I'd have to say that would be a definite yes if i wasn't in a relationship at the time. LOLLLL I think just because they are a neighbor doesn't make them off limits, except as you pointed out if your already married or dating. Of course i think it has the same principles as office dating, not recommended because after you break up you still see the person every day.

This was definitely a fun question! LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Not for all the money in the world! I don't think I could ever be drunk enough to do him, I think I just threw up in my mouth lol
    Anonymous

• LOL.. I wouldn't do any of my current neighboors but I had a hottie neighboor were we used to live before we moved here.. He was some yummy eye candy and if I wouldn't have been married I'd defenitly done him.. but as pp said, it might would suck still having to see him after you break up unless both agreed that it was just a booty call..
    Anonymous

• One house is full of college girls, so no. Then across the street is a couple in their 50's and the woman is a harpy and only has two teeth and the husband is her little toady...so again no. The guy on the other side is a womanizer...so no...I wouldn't want to catch anything from him. lol COme to think of it I have never had an attractive neighbor.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've had have some very yummy neighboors over the years and if I wouldn't have been in a realtionship I might would have hooked up with one or two of them lol..
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 1:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think hubby would kill me if i "did" anybody!
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 2:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Let's see...all of them are a lot older than me. One has very bad arthritis and is a tiny guy...so NO! Another is like 7 foot tall and a prick...NO! Another is a complete drunk...no thanks! Last, but not least, is a meth head with hardly any teeth in his head...so definetly NO!
    Anonymous

• EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW no the neighbors to my right are my parents and to the left are the nastiest people, now my old neighbor had a friends of her bf (who lived with her too) friend move in and wow he was SEXY AS HELL and all her and her mans guy friends were so sexy it should have been a sin to let them all sit in the same room!!1
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, and I have. Like that. Now, I'll let you wonder if I'm telling the truth.
    Anonymous