moving

Ok so im moving again.. I am tired of hauling things with us that we dont use but it is in really good condition. I cant see throwing it away that would be a waste. does anyone have any ideas on what to do so i can get rid of it? i thought about donating the toys to a shelter for kids but idont know how to go about doing that. Please help i move in a month

Emily197

Asked by Emily197 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where do you live? message me. be happy to help, seriously.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Check out a Freecycle in your area. Google "freecycle". You can get rid of things you don't want that someone else might really need or want.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 1:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Goodwill and Salvation Army take stuff. Perhaps you can find a children's shelter in your yellow pages, and if not, call a church, they can probably either steer your toward a shelter or might even be glad of the toys for their nursery. Or a free yard sale- you'd get rid of things this way for sure.

Answer by Bmat at 1:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• craigslist
    tullysmom

Answer by tullysmom at 1:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would look up local charities in your area.

A womans shelter would be AWESOME. I have given ALOT of clothes I'd washed and cleaned....saying... yes I could use a bit of the money, but these women and their innocent children could use these clothes now.

They can always use toys and things. Even your ids pediatrician may take a few books, and toys not too bulky.
    Anonymous