How old were you when you first started thinkin boys are not icky and they dont have cooties?

I have three girls and two of them have bfs. I had my first bf when I was 11 I think. He was fat and bucked teeth but I thought he was cool, until he wrote 666 on my head.

debmom07

Asked by debmom07 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I still think boys are icky and have cooties....lol
    Anonymous

• Around 13 or so, but I would never have admited that to them or my friends.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I was 11 and in the 6th grade when I had my first real crush. I got a love note in the 4th grade and didn't know what to do so I ignored the boy after that lol.
    Anonymous

• I started liking boys at about 11 or 12 but didn't start dating until I was 14----and I think that was still too young.
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 1:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• When I was 10 I had two neighboor boys I played with every day and I really kinda liked one of them because he always let me ride his very cool bike and brought me ice cream often lol..we tried to kiss when I was 11 and he was 12 but decided it was a very disgusting thing to do lol
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 2:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I was 3 years old when I came home and annouced that I had a boyfriend. His name was BJ and my mom still has a picture of us when we were in preschool together. But for my first true boyfriend was when I was in the 7th grade. I fell in love with this boy who sat in front of me in math class. I refused to have any other boyfriend but him and finally in the eighth grade he asked me out. Just be careful though, I now call my 8th grade boyfriend, hubby now. = D
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• when i was in kindergarten i had a crush on a boy who was in my class but also our moms traded off babysitting. we were called jessie james... his mom always wanted us to get together and get married when we were older (small town) never did, but i always had a little crush on him and when i played house in school i wanted him to be my baby's daddy!!! lol so funny
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• 12 - 6th grade
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 2:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I was what some would call 'fresh' and I liked boys around 2nd grade; so lets see I was around 7. I had my first boyfriend at the ripe 'ol age of 9. But hey that just meant that we rode bikes together and shared a snow cone from the Mr. Freeze ice cream truck. I consider my first real boyfriend in 8th grade at 11/12 to really count.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What are you talking about? Boys ARE icky and they DO have cooties! At least that is what I'm telling my daughter! And I tell my sons the same thing about girls! LOL
    bkbecca

Answer by bkbecca at 2:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009