Anything other than "the norm" to calm Morning Sickeness?

Ginger ale, teas, peppermint, lemons, crackers, dry plain cereal and toast are NOT working...any tips?

Rathgeber3

Asked by Rathgeber3 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Patience and Complaining.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 2:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What helped me was apple juice.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Try this for morning sickness it works great and its all natural!!

http://marquesb9.0cd8ehehzphlkzf7-cnd1yev6m.hop.clickbank.net/
    majestic786

Answer by majestic786 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• REAL ginger. Most ginger ale does not have real ginger in it. Try getting ginger capsules from a health food store (they sell ginger candy and tea as well, if you like the taste-which to me was more like burning and less like flavor...yuck. just get the capsules)

Talk to your doctor about B vitamin supplements. I found that a lot of my morning sickness was due to vitamin deficiency.

Talk to your doctor, but I was told that a certain sleeping medicine was safe to take and helped keep the sickies away.

If your morning sickness is severe, the doctor can prescribe medicine for it. For some reason, they always seem reluctant to do this unless it's the absolute last resort. But, you don't have to suffer and if nothing else is working, then I think the medicine is warranted.

Hope you feel better real soon!
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My OB gave me nausea meds, Reglan--but it's not working. I'll try some of the tips--thanks so much ladies!
    Rathgeber3

Answer by Rathgeber3 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• They also make somehting called Preggie Pops, Babies R Us has them. They helped me sometimes, but not all of the time.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I chewed gum all the time and it helped alot. Try the fruity flavors.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Eat small meals like every 2 hours I found that if I didnt do that i got sick the only thing that helped other than that was pepermint, but becareful of the anti nausea pills the doc can give you they make me more sick and i have seen a report that they may be bad for your baby.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009