Do you have a preference?

In regards to men. I've always known from a young age that I prefered white guys. While I've dated men from all races and backgrounds (hell, my ex-husband is black) but some how I knew I would end up with a white man or at least someone outside of my race (and I did my husband is Asian by race and Dutch by nationality).

I know many will say they just like men period which is cool, but for those of you who know that while you love men in general you really love men who are....???
And when did you realize that you perfered _______ men?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I find beauty in just about every ethnic background, but seem to be most attracted to Caucasian men, esp of Northern European descent.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 2:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Tall, funny, sweet and strong. That is my preference =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I realized I loved dark skin the 7th grade. Have ever since.
    Anonymous

• I realized I LOVE WHITE men after I had been abused by black men- not just 1 but 3 different men.To this day I will never date or associate myself with black men- at all. Call me prejudice- i don't care. I have my reasons
    Anonymous

• I want me a brawn Scotty wearing his plaid about him!
    LOL....any hard working man who cared about his health (no smoking, no drinking, athletic, and great hygiene) and his family was exactly the type of man I wanted. I do prefer white men over black, hispanic, or asian.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009