Where would you like to go on vacation?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 2:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Seemings that I've been on 3 vacations so far this year with the most recent one being this week and while I've been lots of places even out of this country several times I would say my favorite place to vacation would be Walt Disney World Florida. Not only do I love it but my entire immediate family loves it - guess that's why I've been 26 times and I'm 32yrs old. So pretty much every year of my life.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If money were no object, I'd love to go to Italy with DH, Disney with the kids, and also to a Beaches resort anywhere tropical.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Anywhere that my in-laws wouldn't be!
    Anonymous

• LOL @ Anon at 2:42pm ! here here!
    Anonymous

• IF money were no object, around the world to discover and see different cultures, SOME of the food.

Not too keen about octopus, BUGS, squid or fried scorpions and starfishes like from Amazing Race!

But would like to have the experience of each country this planet has we live on.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• A vacation? Hmmm.....my husband and I were trying to save money to go stay a few days over by the Luray Caverns in VA, but you know how that is....lol.
    So I guess I would say the Luray Caverns in VA. From there we can travel south to visit other caverns, see the Natural Bridge, and travel further south to see my most dearest friend in Arrington!
    I would love to stay in a bed & breakfast, but I think the girls might make too much noise for the other guests...lol....so we would be just as happy in a nice hotel that had a country charm and a patio.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009