Have you ever heard of anyone whiting their teeth with Comet cleaning powder?

How well does it work? How harmful is it? How much do you use? Blah Blah blah lol. What about baking soda or baking powder straight on your teeth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Comet is a poison. Why on earth would anyone put a caustic substance in their mouth? So they can have white teeth at their funeral?
    Anonymous

• Not comet!! But Baking soda...and yes you can put this directly onto your teeth.You can swish with peroxide too(make sure you spit it out).
    And For the Love Of GOD....DO NOT USE COMET!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I use peroxide just put some on my toothbrush and brush away
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Sounds like someone has a deathwish...

Answer by rkoloms at 3:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Actually I know someone who tried that and it took the enamel off her teeth. swift!!
    charleneccj

Answer by charleneccj at 6:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Please don't use Comet. It could rip the enamel off of your teeth, burn your lips and mouth, rip away the flesh in your throat and fill your stomach with ulcers. Its poison meant to clean toilets not teeth. Yuck. Go to Walmart and buy Crest whitening strips and call it a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yes I have. I had an aunt that did for years.Her teeth were always white. There is a catch.... is will wear the enamel off of your teeth.
    mamadrama375

Answer by mamadrama375 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009