so im dying my hair

im dying my hair pink today. this is my third time doing this and it always come out hot pink. today it looks like it is going to be purple. im using the same dye that i always use from the same store. if it is as purple as it looks than should i go back to the store and complain or just leave it. the box of hair dye says pink

lmaines22

Asked by lmaines22 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd complain without a doubt...won't be hard to argue the fact either!
    janinvan

Answer by janinvan at 2:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• if you dont like it i would call the company (it could be a problem with the dye make sure you have at box to tell them the numbers off of it) but purple is a nice color too......
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 2:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• it turned out pink..it just looked like it was gonna be purple cuz the dye was so dark and it had never looked like that before but as soon as i rinsed it off it turned out good
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• PINK!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009