do you let your man hang out with females without you

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• By himself or with his other guy friends?
    Anonymous

• either opinion on both
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• hell no..i'm all the female he needs to hang out with,lol.at the same turn however, I don't think it's okay for me to hang out with males without him...and I don't think he'd like it if I did...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• YES! It's funny that you mentioned this because just last week while my kids and I went with a few other family members to my mom's side of the family reunion my husband stayed behind to watch our doggie Cup-Cup. While we were gone I knew he had plans with my BFF who I jokingly call my sister wife to see the movie Transformers. Even if I were home I wouldn't want to see the darn movie so she'd still wind up going with him anyway. They make quick errands together and what not. My BFF is single with no children and her family is all in Cape Cod, MA so we are her family here in MD. My husband realizes that she would be extremely lonely if it weren't for us, so he's cool with her coming over for Sunday dinners, going on vacations together with us and loads of other things.

There is a cable show called 'Big Love' about a man and his 3 wives we call ourselves 'Medium Love' a man and his 2 wives. He loves her like a sister
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm not going to try to stop him from going out with his friends if there just happen to be females there. I don't know that I'd like if he were going out to the movies or out with dinner with just girls though, although my dad does this often because he only works with women and they all just got laid off so they waste their time during the day going out to lunch and stuff.
    Anonymous

• You have to be real secure and trusting of whomever you allow to be around your man without you. My BFF was actually suppose to get married herself this past April but the engagement fell thru, but she asked my husband to walk her down the isle on one arm with her father on the other. She has said that our family has saved her time and time again and that if it weren't for us she would need therapy and a stiff drink. I trust both my husband and my friend. Now, there is a person who I wouldn't go as far as to call her a friend so HAILS-TO-THE NAW would I leave her in the same room alone with my husband let alone go off hanging out somewhere. THAT HEFFA!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes I do. My husband had a really good female friend when he was in a training in SC and they hung out a lot. I didn't really know her, but I trust my husband.

toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• yes, i trust my husband (until he gives me reason not to). But also my DH has only done it a few times when his best friend from school comes in to visit and i have to work. If you are questioning it then you are not comfortable with it and your gut is telling you not to do it. that simple.

deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 2:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Mine can as long as I know them and I can hang out with my male friends too. I am a female engineer and spend most of my time with guys so I have a lot of male friends. DH doesn't like them much or rather I should say the conversations we have (work/engineer talk) so he prefers to not go with us. He doesn't have many female friends, but he does occasionally go out with his cousin's wife who is a motor head like him.
    Anonymous

• well does having two female co-workers count as hanging out? No, I don't. He doesn't have the desire to either. I'm all that he needs. I know my husband loves me and I trust him.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009