AN EX CONTATCTED HIM

OKAY SO I ASKED A FEW QUESTIONS BUT ONLY LIL INFO ...... WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IF OUT OF THE BLUE AN EX OF YOUR MANS EMAILED HIM SAYING SHE HAD A DREAM BOUT HIM THEN LATER SAID THEY SHOULD HANG OUT.... SHE SAYS SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND SHE KNOWS ABOUT ME WHAT DO YOU THINK

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um, I would get involved immeadiately. Of course my DH has told me I can at any point just cause we had some issues before we were together with a crazy girl.

You need to get rid of her.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'd say no.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I still talk to all of my exs and so does my husband for the most part and there was one girl who wanted to hook up with him (she didnt know about me) but he told her about me and then she wrote him back and she said that she was happy for him and that sometime we should all get togeather so she can meet me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• First of all, how did you find out about this? If he told you, that's usually a very good sign. But I'd be asking questions. Why does she all of a sudden want to hang out with him right after having a dream? Akward. Was this a serious ex or just a fling? If he insists on seeing her, insist on going with him.
    Anonymous

• Umm...I would make it very clear to both her and him that that will NOT be happening and that her saying that was inappropriate. She can act like it's innocent, but we all know it isn't. Ughhhh...I hate exes.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I agree with Anon 2:42 also though. Maybe you should insist he goes to see her...and you go along. Show her who he belongs to and let her be jealous, lol!
    StefanieN84

• I have had an occassional dream about my ex but never felt the desire to call him about it...even though it was a disturbing dream about his death...may have been wishful thinking, who knows,lol.
    Anyway...tell your man (in a real positive,self confident way of course) sure.LET'S meet THEM. Make plans to hang out as 2 couples.You'll find out her true intentions at this point...if she says forget it,no way...well...there you go.If its a go ..who knows...maybe you just made yourself a new friend.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• They have to be talking in the first place for her to get his email.
    Anonymous

• :15, she emailed him and his email probably hasn't changed since they've been apart. At least everyone I know has had the same email address for years on end.
    I think that if you trust him and he wants to hang out with her then maybe you should go along. Who knows, if you make a double date out of it (her boyfriend could come too) it might not be as awkward as you think. Maybe you'll like her!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have to agree with AJGuinn. I am a very jealous person but I try and be fair. I DO NOT like my bf (I should actually say didn't) hanging out with other women but now I think that was a little unfair of me. Also, I didn't trust him very much. He wasn't very good to me. I think you should try the double dating. You might actually like her though, it may take some work on your part. If she just wants some alone time with him than I think I'd put my foot down. I hope everything works out for you.
    keb7

Answer by keb7 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009