DH informed me that all men pee in the shower; YUCK! Now I have to clean

the tub every morning before I bath my daughter. Is this normal? I say that men with proper manners do not pee in the shower. I'm disgusted! They are peeing on my baby's toys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• We dont do that in my house! If you DH cant hold it untill he gets out of the shower then maybe you should have him try to tinkle before he gets in.... Tell him I said that was gross and how would he like it if I came over and took a pee on his toys.......
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 2:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• How tall is your dh? mine is very told I'm better off with him using the tub than the toilet.
    Anonymous

• Well I think alot of men probably do pee in the shower, my dd pees in the shower and luvs it. We dont have any toys in our tub. Maybe you should take out the toys after your dd's bath. he is probably aiming at the drain and it should be rinsed with the water from his shower.
    Anonymous

• I meant to say my dh is very tall* sorry
    Anonymous

• Whats the big deal? I pee in my shower too! LOL I just make sure there are no toys n'stuff in it!
    Anonymous

• Asked mine , he said No he don't .. so guess all men don't
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I pee in there too!
    Anonymous

• I think a lot of people pee in the shower...including myself. You should clean the shower before bathing your daughter anyway, so I'm not sure what your beef is...?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Your childs toys should not stay in the tub anyways. Don't you have to bathrooms.One for the kids and one for you and your DH? We do, my DH doesn't even use the same tub/shower as my kids..So if he does, it wont hurt the kids anyways.
    Anonymous

• OP here - Who cleans there tub each morning with bleach and cleaner. I clean the tub every two or three days. I wipe it out but I do not use bleach in it every day. My beef is that it is NASTY!
    Anonymous