Do you feel Michael Jackson's parents should get custody of his kids?

I do not. I feel his father is a cruel abusive man.I hope they don't get custody. All the money and fame MJ received, I feel he had a sad life growing up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What about his brothers and sisters?!?!?! Why aren't any of them stepping up to the plate?! I know there are some who are estranged from one another, but it's not about them, it's about the children!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think the mother of the children should get custody of the kids. If not her, then one of his brothers or sisters.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What I don't get is he( MIcheal) always talked about How bad his childhood was , and how his dad was cruel and mean to him . I can't believe he wouldn't have somthing wrote up for his kids just incase anything ever happened. So Many people seem to over look this. Just telling some one OH I want my kids to be with you if anything happens is not good enough you have to have it in writing. Feel the courts will just have to deceide now what would be best. His parents are getting pretty old but they do have the money to back up taken care of them. I just feel sad for the kids. ( no matter what the out come is)
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Hell no- look what they did to Michael. I'd give Bubbles the chimp custody before them.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Since his dad was abusive and cruel I certainly hope not. I hope he has a will and has set up a guardian for his children. I suggest anyone on here do the same for your own children it is the very least you can do for your children in the event of your own death. Kids should not have to be in limbo they should go to the loving person their parents or parent selected.
    Anonymous

• They should go with someone who will love them and take care of them who that is not sure...Maybe one of his brothers or sisters should take them.
    Anonymous

• The biological mother should get custody.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• First of all, his Mom and Dad do not live together anymore..His Mom has temporary custody. I heard this on the news.

I do not think his Mom should get perment custody of the kids..She is to old.

Answer by louise2 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• NO WAY! Joe Jackson is an ignorant, bulldog faced, creep! Good Lord! Look what he did to MJ! He's responsible for him becoming a total freak! Momma J, mabye, she seems normal and loving, but the old man needs to have someone take a belt to him and beat the fugly out of him. All he wants is the money. That's all he ever wanted. He should never have been allowed to breed.
    Anonymous

• LOL, I'd vote for Bubbles. I think the chimp would be more nurturing than the dad was. He's scary.
    Anonymous