If you know you are special how do you know what you are?

Evone

Asked by Evone at 2:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Say what?
    Anonymous

• again.... try posting your questions in one of the private groups. You will have much better and more helpful responses from a closed group that understands your questions.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• " I think; therefore I am". That can be taken two ways but I like to think of it as "if I think I am then I am"...for example, special. I was lucky enough to have parents who told me constantly how special I was and I was a blessing, blah blah blah. I miss hearing all that now that they are dead but I see now that it's important to hear it especially as a child to build self esteem. As to "what I am" (regarding special), that's up to me to find out in life. Hone your skills, see what gifts life gave you, learn about your interests, find your passion and put all that together so you can find out who you are, what you are and then know you are special in that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• personally I like these questions. I think everyone should read them and reflect on what they actually mean to you. What closed group would she post them in? I think this is the right forum for her to ask these great questions. They may be received better by the more intellectuals in other categories such as in Religion and Beliefs but I'm sure small minds in this category can strain their brain to figure out an answer.
    Anonymous

• I know that I am not special. I work hard to be a good person, but I have nothing in particular that anyone else can't or doesn't have. I suppose that I could call myself special in that I have a wonderful husband and settled children. And I have the luxury of food and clothing and shelter and medical care. Even as a teacher I see myself not as a leader but as a servant to my adult students.

Answer by Bmat at 3:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "personally I like these questions. I think everyone should read them and reflect on what they actually mean to you. What closed group would she post them in? I think this is the right forum for her to ask these great questions."

Yeah, I agree to a certain extent. But, if you check out the other Q she asked and the moronic answers, you'll see that so far she hasn't gotten answers that even show that the people responding know what she is talking about. I suggested a closed group like the spiritual awakenings board so she would get more informative answers. If you asked them a Q like; "How do you know if you are a lightworker", you'll get more than a "say what?" or a "can you explain" response.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• " I think; therefore I am". That can be taken two ways but I like to think of it as "if I think I am then I am"...for example, special. I was lucky enough to have parents who told me constantly how special I was and I was a blessing, blah blah blah."

But, did they ever tell you that you were an Indigo, crystalline, or a light-worker?? I think that is the kind of "special" the OP is meaning.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• makes you think...i do not think im special. ive never felt that way so i dont think i deseve to be special
    Anonymous