• In the Spotlight:

Good Guys-southern Illinois or Indiana

Do you ladies have a brother or friend that is great and looking to meet someone? I am probably going to try match.com, but I hate when they dont come with a referal. I'm kinda tired of the dating game but would like to meet someone outdoorsy. I only have 1 dd and I can support myself, just want a companion. needs to be christian.

When I set up my ad I will have to let you ladies proofread it ;) but if you know of someone great let me know!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a brother in Princeton , Indiana... but i think he's pretty serious with someone, plus he's 45 that might be too old idk... good luck hun... you'll meet someone.
    scrapn2do

Answer by scrapn2do at 3:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• yep too old. I feel like the guys I have met are either lazy or party..not a lot inbetween. I am happy with my life now, but ultimately I would like to meet someone..just not interested in settling. Im 29.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i have a brother in law he's 35...he has one daughter she's 8. in illinois.. he doesn't go to church but he's not a bad guy either he is looking:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My brothers are losers and I don't keep male friends.
    Best wishes to you, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009