Stimulas checks

With all the unemplyement happening people can't survive latley. I live in Indiana and our town has been hit HARD . Both hubby and I could use a part time job but we can't because NOBODY is hiring at all . The unemployement office is LOADED to the max daily and they have to turn people away some days since it's so packed day to day . Houses going up for sale by the hundreds a day it's just not a good time right now for our town and the families here. I honestly think Obama/government should give out some money just to last families a month or so to maybe get back on thier feet. I know it would help ALOT of families in our town .
It is NOT about people being lazy and wo't work it's about they can NOT work since thier is NO jobs to work at !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Where do you think that the money should come from?

How are you conducting your job search? Do you have a great resume and coverletter? Do you have excellent interview skills? I do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You know the government is broke right?
    Anonymous

• That would be nice if they did i am from a small town jobs are hard to come by I drive an hour to my job and are lucky to still have it because they have laid off close to 50 people in the past year.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Why is it the some people always want the government to hand out money? Get a job at McDonald's or BK. They are ALWAYS hiring, it's damn revolving door. And you do you think will suffer because of all this money going to us? OUR children!

Anonymous

• People need to be willing to relocate. I know that sucks but we all have to do what is needed to get by. We moved when my husband was laid off. He has a great job that pays him double what he made before. We are far from family but we are able to feed our children and pay our bills once again.
    Anonymous

• Sorry to hear about your hardship:( YOu are not alone, so many others are just like you. I have however been fortunate to have found an amazing opportunity that is helping my family and friends. Take a look at this video.
    http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html
    I think you will find that you can use this to help your self and so many others just like you. Whatever happens stay positive. Let me know if you have any questions, or would like to get involved
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009