Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone where I can find an apartment at a very low rate for myself,and my two children?

I'd like to move out of the area where I'm currently living.There's a lot going on.I don't want my kids to be exposed to crime,and violence any longer but this all I can afford being a single parent.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (6)

    Answer by xohcannizzo at 3:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • It depends on what state you live in?

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Our city has Section 8 housing as well as the Housing Authority. Check with the Human Services Dept. in the town where you will be going.

    Answer by jenree33 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • We have them in TX. Where do you live. Call an apt locator

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Where do you live?
    I have a 3 bdrm house and I pay $650 a month. Rent is really cheap in the town I live in and if you go two towns over you would pay $1200-$1500 a month for the same as of what we have.

    Answer by raemommy at 3:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • shit raemommy, where do you live at? i'd love to have that!! =)

    Answer by xohcannizzo at 10:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in General Parenting

Next question overall (Just for Fun)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN