Is the Kid's Night at Chick-fil-A every Tuesday or just one Tuesday each month?

The last time I was in Chick-fil-A we saw a poster saying there was a kid's night where kids ate free and there was the signature Chick-fil-A cow in costume and I'm not sure what else. I tried to google it and I keep finding free kid's meal nights every Tuesday night, but I'm wondering if it's also the whole shabang every Tuesday as well with the cow present as well? My son wants to go see "the cow" and I don't want to go out there this evening and then have there be nothing going on. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every Tuesday - go get you sum chikin' - lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• idk, we only have one and it is in the mall, but why are all restaurants kids nights on the same "Tuesday"night? We have so many places here that started doing that after Applebees did. It'd help (us that is lol) if they were all on different nights.
    :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Every Tuesday and I know this because that's where we're heading for dinner tonight. YEAH Chick-fil-A
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I had no idea... my daughters LOVE chick -fil- a. Every time we step foot in the mall... that's the first thing they ask for
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 3:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• babycakes254

Go to this site - put in your zip code and you can see who's offering free kids food any day of the week
    http://www.wheredokidseatfreetoday.com/browser/

And here's another one - choose your state and go from there:
    http://www.kidseatfree.com/
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009