Frankenstein in the Senate. How do you feel?

I hope those Democrats are happy now. Lots of people didn't get their votes counted. Franken is one of the nastiest disgusting dirtbags of this world. Even his comic routines are disgusting. Come to think of it his face is disgusting. LOL
Anyway, he's in but I'm pretty sure only till 2010.J ust one more guy we have to boot out. It won't take long for those misguided Obama lovers to realize what they did in voting for him as a Democrat.
We already have many Dems who are not happy with Obamas policies of spending like a drunken sailor in a whore house so they pretty much won't get their 60 votes they need to prevent a filabuster anyway.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Deeply frightened. On the one hand a filibuster proof senate can do a lot of damage. On the other hand, the Democrats own everything that happens from here on out, good or bad. It will leave a lot of ammunition come mid term election.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ohwell and I hope Obama keeps reaching too far to the left like he has been because it would make it all the more imminent for conservatives to gain ground again.We could also end up with our next president being further to the right then Reagan was.IF we survive this monstroucity.
    Anonymous

• franken is a joke and many of the more sensible dems know it as well. He will be walked on.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Obama and the Dems have been in control long enough they cannot blame Republicans for much now. They have to own all laws passed and signed and the consequences of that. I am sure they will try to blame Bush but they can't anymore. Obama did not inherit anything he chose to be President and take on the challenge and so far he has not done a great job. I think that the Congress will shift back into Republicans hands next election. We need balance.
    Anonymous

• Just in time to help pass the disastrous cap & trade bill. Oh, goody !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Finally.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 4:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• And, the bad news just keeps coming! He is one of the lowest bottom-feeders I can think of. If ever our country needed prayers, it's been in the last few months since the inaguration,and with this person going into the senate, we need them even more than ever. God help us all!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yeah agree stvmen it's all so nauseating.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LOL.

You want a bottom feeder? Coleman is a bottom feeder. Bush, Ashcroft, Cheney, Palin, Huckabee, O'Reiley, McCain, Romney, all bottom feeders.

Franken wants CHANGE. And there's nothing wrong with that, especially if you've been paying attention since 2000.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 4:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Sarahcolbert,if that's how you feel fine. I for one don't,and just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right,or wrong. I just happen to have no use whatsoever for Franken,and,as with Obama,the only thing I've seen him "change" is his mind! And, I have been paying attention since 2000,and would have voted for President Bush a 3rd time,if I could have. In fact, I'd of voted more than once for McCain/Palin, whatever it would have taken to keep Obama out. But, he's there,and all we can do is pray he lets go of his ego,and let's God be more in control.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009