Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I can find an apartment at a very low rate for myself,and my two children?

I'd like to move out of the area where I'm currently living in Lower Fairfield county.There's a lot going on.I don't want my kids to be exposed to crime,and violence but this all I can afford being a single parent.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Home & Garden

Answers (4)
  • And that is in what state? Best advice is to keep your heart and eyes open, and something good will come your way!

    Answer by preggoandfat at 3:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • How much can you afford and where are you staying now. Do you work in the area or can you move? You didn't give much info.

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009


    I don't live in Connecticut but I didn't think they had much of anything that was cheap. Try this site out. You may have to move.

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • try section 8 housing. You can pick your own neighborhood and house or apt in the area you want

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.