Does anyone know where I can find an apartment at a very low rate for myself,and my two children?

I'd like to move out of the area where I'm currently living in Lower Fairfield county.There's a lot going on.I don't want my kids to be exposed to crime,and violence but this all I can afford being a single parent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Home & Garden

• And that is in what state? Best advice is to keep your heart and eyes open, and something good will come your way!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• How much can you afford and where are you staying now. Do you work in the area or can you move? You didn't give much info.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• http://www.rentals.com/Connecticut/Fairfield/Rental-Listings/500-700-Price-Range-2-Beds-1-Baths-30-Miles-4jk+4db+4gb/

I don't live in Connecticut but I didn't think they had much of anything that was cheap. Try this site out. You may have to move.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• try section 8 housing. You can pick your own neighborhood and house or apt in the area you want

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009