LMAOOOOOOOOO

My DH and 6 year old Son, are sorting laundry (thowing it away....we are moving) and came upon a pair of black thongs. My son said "is that an eye patch" LMFAOOOOOO.What has your kids done today that is funny?

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 3:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• haha omg thats cute! kids say the darndest things, thats for sure!

my daughter is only 3 months so theres not much she can do but she sure does make me laugh all the time! shes just started to really laugh; its too cute! i hold her up in the air like shes flying and she giggles away, its so precious. =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 4:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• He's two and he put on all of his fathers clothes! It was too cute!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my daughter woke me up this morning by kissing from my hand all the way up my arm til she got to my face...it was the cutest thing, and then she said seeee mom i love you ALOOOOOT!! (shes 5)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I heard a thump in the apartment - but that was it. I had put my nine month old in his walker (and at this point he can not move in it yet) My two year old was still snoozing and so was my hubbie. I went into my room to start getting dressed for work. Then I hear a door creak - I then peeked out of my room to see my nine month old standing - yes I did say standing!!! at his brother's bedroom door pushing the door open. I freaked out - and said to myself - how did he get out of his walker?!!!!! I looked in the living room where he was and saw that the walker was flipped over (but he did not cry at all folks!!!) and apparently he got out and crawled to the door and proceeded to open it. I was in total shock and couldn't help but laugh because he is one tough baby!!!
    Myboysmom08

Answer by Myboysmom08 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009