going insane

if you were a stay at home mom with no car and no friends how would u feel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Ummm I would be going insane too... hang in there mama!!
    Anonymous

• My friend is in that situation, they only have 1 car and yes she does go insane. I feel so bad for her.
    Anonymous

• Pretty lonely and pretty insane! My first girlfriend who had children was in the same situation and to top it off she was having serious relationship problems and had a slightly neurotic roommate. She watched Finding Nemo a few times a day and had to listen to the same words over and over and over and over and over... you get the picture. No car, no money, she was lucky her mom gave her money for food and that her boyfriend would sometimes act like a man.
    But now, her oldest is 5 and she and her boyfriend are doing so much better and she found a job as an apartment manager. Her boyfriend grew up and took on the role of father and man very well.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 4:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I feel you! I used to be a stay at home mom while my boyfriend worked full time and went to school full time so we barely saw each other and he always had the car. And with 3 hyper boys stuck in an apartment because where we lived the heat would get up to 105 so walking anywhere was out of the question, it got pretty rough. Hang in there!
    Anonymous

• I am right there with you. I don't know what to do with myself most of the day. Hang in the momma I am. If you want to chat PM me. Good luck and keep your chin up. Iam
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 4:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I hope that there are parks that you can walk to and public transit in your town.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• That is hard!!!!!!!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2009