Anyone that is feeding their baby 100% breastmilk how did you loose your baby weight?

i was 175 lbs after i had my girl now im back up to 188lbs. im on the birth control implanon which hasnt helped me loose my baby weight. my daughter wont drink from a bottle and my breastpump isnt suctioning right for me to pump and put it in a sippy cup. shes totally on the breast. what exercises can i do besides pushing her in her stroller outside?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My son never took a bottle and I nursed for 14 months. I was VERY active. Not just with excercise, but around the house always cleaning and going for walks. I wasn't too strick with my diet, but I was always moving around.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 4:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I read a study today that said that Americans are not overweight because of a lack of exercise, but because of poor nutrition.Start with simple changes.Walk, or do other execise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.Make sure that you are drinking enough water (at least 8 8oz glasses a day)
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day
    Replace meat and dairy with bean, lentils and tofu (all loaded with calcium and iron). Be sure to eat a vitamin C source with an iron source (like kale or beans) to increase the absorption of the iron. Like many other nutrients, and despite the claims of the dairy industry, plant based calcium is superior to animal based. Here is what the doctors at the Physicians Comm for Responsible Medicine say: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009