Help!! I look like I have a mustache!

I don't have actual hair on my lip but the skin is darker then the rest of my face. Is there anything i can do? I'm really embarrassed by it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• my friend always wears sunblock there cause hers gets darker in the sun than the rest of her face...maybe you could try that..
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You can buy products with hydroquinone (shouldn't be used while breastfeeding). You can also ask your doctor for prescription strength hydroquinone cream. That lightens skin.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• This isn't uncommon. It can be caused by several things but usually hormones are the culprit. I sell Avon and Banishing Cream works well for this problem and its very inexpensive. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009