How many of you have a messy house right now?

my house is so messy, the whole down stairs is messy i even don't have dishes, ugh i want to be lazy but i cn and my house guess just left so now its time to clean ugh!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My house is messy. I've got clothes in piles on the floor and the kitchen needs to be cleaned badly. **shrugs** oh well. i'll get to it when i get to it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yea I've got clean yes I said clean, clothes everywhere! I'm seriously thinkin of going through my kids clothes and only keepin enough to last them the week because they have so much! It's not like I'm buying them clothes all the time, most of them are hand me downs still in good shape so i don't want to get rid of them but I'm going to have to! I've already started planning which toys are going to the Goodwill also. I know they don't play with all those toys. *sigh* I need some serious motivation!
    Anonymous

• WTH shame on you, how could you do that. You are so lazy.. *wakes up slowly to go and mop the sticky kitchen floor and vacuum the living room*
    Anonymous

• My house is disorganized, I'll say that much. We're moving in a month, and I've already started packing because I want everything to be packed neatly and cleanly. So there are boxes everywhere, piles of stuff that needs to be packed. It's driving me crazy, but while it seems like a big mess, it's actually preventing an even bigger mess, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I know shame on me!!! LOL i swear since summer came and the kids are out of school hell just broke loose in my house.. i guess its time to get back in my cleaning habit but i been enjoying that coffee latte game damit i blame it on that OP
    Anonymous

• Mine is too. :( I was sick this morning, something I ate I guess...and the housework totally got neglected today.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No. I have OCD so I constantly have it clean.

I'm "anal" about my house lol
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• We are moving on the 15th and I think I am done cleaning this house!!! I have packing and organizing to do!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Well, mine was,but I've been in bed sick for 2 days. But, my mom lives with us, so she did alot this morning. Did the laundry,by herself, so I could rest, and I did feel better,so I loaded the dishwasher,and cleaned the kitchen for her. She has been so great while I was sick. And DH was out of town, so he couldn't help this time.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My house is pretty bad. My husband, our baby, and I live with his mom because I am working on putting the two of us through school, and will be going to law school in less than two years. While I am a clean person (the basement, where we sleep is SPOTLESS), the upstairs is HORRID. There are dishes to be done, her things lying EVERYWHERE. She is not a clean person and though it drives me bonkers, there isn't anything I can do. As soon as I clean, it is messy. *end rant* so I guess, in short, it is kind-of messy.
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 5:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009