Where can I find a toddler size table and chairs set used?

I am looking for a wooden or a hard plastic table and chairs set. I prefer wood, but if its the hard plastic (Step 2 or Fisher Price or similar brand) that would due too. We can't afford alot, but maybe we can find set in good condition and reasonably priced.

I have a 20 month old special needs daughter who would benefit greatly from a table and chairs. She hates the high chair and is too small for the table and she doesn't understand how to sit in a booster seat without pushing herself out and hurting herself. The doctor's reccomend her sitting at a table her size. We are a one income family and we can't afford to buy her one new and I am hoping someone has one used that is not being used anymore or that your children have outgrown. Please email me if you have a table and chairs set in good condition. Please email me with the information about it with a picture please and your asking price. Thank you!

mommato2kiddos

Asked by mommato2kiddos at 4:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• post a wanted ad in craigslist.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have put a want ad on craigslist, free cycle and cheap cycle (yahoo groups). I have had no luck.
    mommato2kiddos

Answer by mommato2kiddos at 4:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have even went to the kids resale shops. No luck either.
    mommato2kiddos

Answer by mommato2kiddos at 4:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Okay then isnt used..but check out Ikea or Ikea.com They have a cute, unfinished, light wood table & has a white table top, with 2 chairs for $24.99! Im going to get one for my daughter!

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20072816
    YorkEricaL

Answer by YorkEricaL at 5:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• It doesn't have to be used, I just stated used because of the price restrictions. I checked the website, that looks wonderful. I want ot buy it, but its not available online for purchase. The closest IKEA to me is 2 hours away. That would mean gas, which isn't cheap so I am back up in price as the more expensive ones. I wish I knew someone in Atlanta, GA who could get it for me and meet me in Newnan, GA which is about half way. That would be awesome. Thank you for your advice. I hope I find something soon.
    mommato2kiddos

Answer by mommato2kiddos at 6:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• go to a used kids store
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009