How to dress my age

Hi i'm 25 years old.I have no idea what to wear at this age.I don't want to shop juniors and look to young, and i don't want to shop womens and look to old.Does anyone have any outfit suggestions or tips to look my age??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you can always dress thing up with accessories.necklace,rings,earrings..all types of stuff.What I do is I wear nice jeans and a casual t-shirt (don't do graphic tee's everyday) and add accessories, and heels
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Good answer lovin_mybaby5! Also, dnt shop either of those sections. Shop in the misses. Its in between. GL!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 5:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Find a store that you like and shop the clearance rack. I personally love Ann Taylor Loft. They have clothes for every body type and they are very chic. Stay simple and classic. The look described above is always a winner. Don't be too tempted by getting super trendy. Not only does it look silly when you're too old for it, but it looks even more silly in pictures when you look back on it! (Remember 80's hair? They thought it looked so great at the time!)

It's really got a lot to do with the cut of the garment. You don't have to look like an old lady to dress your age, a nice fitted jacket, a structured pant, a printed blouse. These things are classics that won't go out of style. It's a time to bring things up a notch in sophistication.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Keep your wardrobe classic and your accessories young.
    SwiftFolk

Answer by SwiftFolk at 8:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• you have to create your own style . 25 is still young. enjoy clothes .don't put too much thought into it ... think of some trendy things that you see and pair them with a colorful necklace or earrings . some must haves are a crisp white shirt . a pair of nice jeans ,if your not into heels get a pair of silver flat sandals it'll go with everything , pretty sundresses, a pair of nice sunglasses and a wide belt. cute little purse that hangs from your wrist and oh don't forget the lips . VICTORIA SECRETS . have some nice lip gloss with a tint of color. hair ; a cute messy bun or classic bun.face : keep it fresh and clean.
    ;
    coffee37

Answer by coffee37 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009