Does anyone else feel tired all the time?

I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get. I get up to go the work and all I wanna do is go back to bed. Then I'm tired all day, go home and sleep! I tried vitamins but they made me sick to my stomach. I just went to the Dr. and they are running some tests but in the meantime, what do you do to give you an energy boost? I'm tired of being tired all the time!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!!!! I am ALWAYS tired!!!! But I also don't eat like I should and I don't excersise either.....that could be MY problem! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• maby were pregnant!!!!!! lol when i sleep too much im tired and mad all day so maby try at least a little for at least a day to sleep less.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 4:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am going through the same thing. i don't know if its just depression or what. But some days i don't even want to get out of bed. I could sleep the whole day away and still not feel refreshed. but like mominbolt said - I also don't exercise or eat like i should. huh IDK
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• since vitamins made you sick try 2 Flintstones vitamins and some extra B12 supplements

deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 5:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've been feeling tired a lot lately, too!
    I take a multi-vitamin daily and eat proper, healthy foods, but I feel so sluggish and hate to leave the house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You may also be anemic. Have the doc check your iron levels. Also boredom and sedentary lifestyles can make you feel really tired.
    SwiftFolk

Answer by SwiftFolk at 8:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009